What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Rodgers, or on behalf of Rodgers, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Rodgers.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on- line transactions and site navigation.
2. For Rodgers to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable Rodgers to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable Rodgers meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
If you have any questions about how Rodgers uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
- phone us on: 01904 610570
- e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us at Rodgers, Monks Cross, York YO32 9JR
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at
This policy was last updated in May 2018